Terms and conditions
When formalizing the hiring of your activity you will have to pay 50% of the total price. The remaining 50% will have to be delivered as a maximum 15 days before the start date, considering your place canceled if you do not make this payment, and in such case the conditions of cancellation will apply.
Particular cancellation conditions
At any time you can cancel the contracted services, being entitled to the refund of the money paid, but depending on the proximity of the day of departure, you must pay the following penalties:
- A penalty of 20% of the total services if the cancellation occurs before 30 days of starting the activity, a penalty of 30% of the total services if the cancellation occurs between 30 and 15 days before starting the activity, a penalty of 40% if the cancellation occurs between 15 and 48 hours before the start of the activity, and a penalty of 60% if the cancellation occurs during the 48 hours prior to departure. If you do not show up at the scheduled time to start the activity, you will not be entitled to any refund of the amount paid.
- In case of impossibility to perform any of the services contracted and paid, you can propose to another person to replace your seat, thus avoiding penalties, but if this change creates expenses on the part of airlines, transportation or other services, they will be paid 100% between you and the new customer.
- If before departure you have to cancel your departure for reasons beyond your control due to war and / or political conflicts, climatic catastrophes, labor problems, etc. will propose to use the money paid for other activities that are in the program, change the dates of your activity, or one that you propose with a technical, physical level and duration equal to the activity canceled with a limit of use of the money of 6 months , or the return of 80% of the money paid will be made. In any case there will be no type of compensation.
POLICY OF PREVENTION OF EXPLOITATION OF HUMAN BEINGS
Our organization focuses its efforts to provide services that enjoy quality and safety at all times, putting people as the main concern. Within these actions, it establishes the following measures and commitments to prevent the exploitation of human beings:
- We do not support tourism of sexual, commercial exploitation of children, adolescents and / or adults.
- We do not promote child labor.
- We do not hire minors.
- We sensitize, inform and train our staff and clients on the importance of fulfilling these commitments at all times.
- We fully support the campaign initiated by organizations such as UNICEF (UnitedNations International Children’sEmergencyFund, United Nations International Emergency Fund for Children), UNWTO (world tourism organization) SENAME (National Service for Minors), among others, for the purpose of ensure the physical and moral integrity of human beings.
- We permanently identify, and in each of our tour packages, the situation in which an unwanted situation could be generated and implement the necessary actions to avoid its occurrence.
- We denounce any irregular situation of exploitation or sexual abuse against a person, especially if they are minors.
- We maintain a total prohibition of disclosure through our means of communication and promotion, material, opinions and any type of information that may affect human beings, especially, that of an illegal nature and that may involve minors.
- We are committed to keep this policy updated and ensure its adequacy over time according to current legislation, national and international campaigns implemented by the competent organizations and in accordance with the values of our company.